- Prep Time : 15-20 min
- Ready Time : 15 min
- 2 cucumbers
- 6 ounce crumbled feta
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 - 3 1/3 tablespoons finely diced sundried tomatoes or red bell pepper
- 8-12 pitted kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped dill or oregano
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- pinch of pepper, to taste
Thinly slice the cucumbers longways on a mandoline at a 2mm thick setting. Alternatively, you can use a vegetable peeler if you do not have a mandoline. Lay the cucumbers on top of a paper towel lined cutting board while you prepare the filling.
Add the feta and yogurt to a medium bowl. Mash to combine using a fork. Add the bell pepper or sun dried tomatoes, olives, dill, lemon, and pepper to the bowl. Stir well to combine. In a bowl, mash the feta using a fork.
Place 1 – 2 teaspoons of mixture at one end of a cucumber strip and roll up. Secure with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining strips. If not serving immediately, chill until ready to serve.
Source: Good Life Eats