- Ready Time : 0 min
- 1 cup chopped green tomatoes
- 1 cup diced radishes
- 1-2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1 medium white onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- splash unrefined extra virgin olive oil
Wildly fresh with the verdant nuances of spring, this salsa can be plucked from the garden early, tossed together in an instant and served or refrigerated for up to twelve hours to allow the flavors to marry.
Place all ingredients in a bowl. Toss to combine. Season with unrefined sea salt and ground black pepper, and refrigerate for up to 12 hours to allow the flavors to marry before serving.
Source: Nourished Kitchen